Our church life revolves around three gatherings:
Our gathered worship services are the central time where we join together to respond to God’s love for us in Jesus. Our aspiration is for times of gathered worship that are God-honouring, Bible-based, Christ-centred and joy-filled.
Our goal is for gathered worship to be accessible to all: people of different ages (including children), ethnicities, people at different stages of knowing and exploring who Jesus is.
Our services include:
- God-centred and heart-felt praise
- Robust biblical preaching that engages the mind, touches the heart and transforms lives
- Approaches to church that allow for children to be included and involved throughout the whole service (Creche available for children up to 5 years of age.)
- Regular enjoyment of the signs of God’s grace given by Jesus (the Lord’s Supper and baptism)
- Corporate and personal prayer through which we experience relationship with God
New to Church?
Hornsby Presbyterian Church is for anyone and everyone. You'll be warmly welcomed into a friendly and casual environment, where there is no need to dress up fancy, or bring anything special. The worship service will last about an hour and will flow into an informal morning tea.
Clarke Rd School:
Sunday Worship meets in Clarke Rd School, 63 Clarke Rd, Hornsby. Enter the school at the gate (opposite Hornsby South Public School). Look out for our signs and banners directing you toward the Main School Hall!